Wednesday, July 13, 2011

California Leavin'

Hello beautiful ladies! I apologize for the delay in posts for the week, as I have officially moved to New York City full-time (as of yesterday)! It is 4am and I am sitting on a tower of boxes writing to you as I google "how to make the most out of a small space." Needless to say, I am a bit overwhelmed but have tons of ideas and tips stewing that I cannot wait to share with you once I'm all settled in to my new digs. Lets meet back here at the end of this week! xo

PS. My new obsession: LABELING! You forget how helpful labels and baskets can be when organizing. Get creative! Here are a few silly labels I made for our basics:

Cleaning supplies: Main in Manhattan
Tools/handy must-haves: Man of the House
Office supplies: We Mean Business 

Have any tips you could spare? I would love your advice! A.dDress.MollyMY@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment