Monday, August 1, 2011

Solemate



BCBG 'Molly Ballet Flats' in sandalwood. $98



Coincidentally enough named 'Molly,'(we were meant to be!) these BCBG favorites of mine have been glued to my feet since the day I bought them! Living in the city, you learn to appreciate the art of a good flat, and put it to the ultimate test as you tread along countless blocks and avenues. I am always looking for a versatile pair of flats that can take me from the work week into the weekend, the comfort factor is an added bonus! The 'sandalwood' (nude) color wears well overtime and has been perfect for summer. Considering my 5'2'' frame, wedges or heels are usually my first pick, the 'Molly Flats' nude-ish color blend right into my skin making for an aesthetically pleasing look (in other words: my legs don't look as short as they normally do!;)) I bought these in April and unfortunately they have been flying off the shelves for awhile now-though BCBG has new colors and textures (crossing my fingers for 'sandalwood' to make a comeback!) constantly being introduced, these will be a staple of mine well into fall! xo
BCBG + M.M. 4EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment