Friday, June 24, 2011

Balance


When I buy groceries I try my best to stay away from heavily processed foods because they hold a lot of chemicals (chemicals don't make us look very pretty). I love eating, especially the "event" of eating! You'll never see me going to bed hungry or saying no to round one...two...three HUNDRED of margaritas-in fact, for dinner the other night (at 11pm) I had two margaritas and two huge appetizers worth of chips, guac and salsa with a friend-no leafy greens and lots of tequila. SO good! Nights like those are exactly why I choose to eat the way I do on a day to day basis; a balance is really important in your 20s. Here is a look at what I bought for the next week and a half/two weeks during a recent trip to the grocery store. I've already made tons of great (and easy!) things with these ingredients which I will continue to share with you! 

The same day I bought all of this, I made vegan Thai wraps for the roomies! Recipe and video to come.
Here are a few attempts-great night!=) 

video

video

video

Thanks to two of the best friends ever (they'll try anything) for inspiring many of my posts and always entertaining me along the way! xo

P.S. Not to worry-we will be making homemade ginger tea to cure Lauren's hoarse voice ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment